Get out of that chair before it kills you! Working long hours, even at a desk, can have serious repercussions for your physical and mental health and may even end up hurting productivity in the long run.
- Increase risk of heart problem – The risk of heart disease increases markedly by 67% for people who work long hours. Q10 4Plex >>CLICK HERE<< can enhance cellular energy and improve blood circulation.
- Slower metabolism – People spend most of their day sitting in front of their computer and therefore are not getting exercise. Thus, slower metabolism rate.
- Musculoskeletal disorders – Repetitive work when sustained in awkward postures increases the risk of developing musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) that damage the body’s muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves.
- Obesity – Extended work hours may reduce the time spent preparing home-cooked meals, exercising and sleeping, which are risk factors for obesity.
- Lower back & leg pain – When you stand for a length of time, your pelvis is often pushed backward, this puts increased pressure and your lower back muscles to tighten, resulting in pain in the joints and nerves of your spine.
- Sore feet, swollen legs, varicose veins – Standing or sitting for long period of time can cause legs to swollen with stretch veins. Adding Nervopane >>CLICK HERE<< in your diet would help ease and prevent injured nerves.
- Stiffness in neck and shoulder – Be sure your shoulder are in the straight line over your hips and ears are directly over your shoulder to ease neck pain.
- Cardiovascular problem – Research shown that prolonged standing increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. Standing too long can result in blood pooling in the legs, increased pressure in the veins and increased oxidative stress, all of which can contribute to an increased risk.
Sitting In Front Of Screen All Day
- Blurry vision – It happens because your eyes follow the same path over and over. It can get worse the longer you continue the movement.
- Headaches – Eye strain occurs when your eyes become fatigued after using them intensely for extended periods of time will cause headaches and reduce your ability to concentrate.
- Dry or red eyes – Steady sessions on digital screens can exaggerate the symptoms for someone with chronic dry eye and supplement such as Omnivizion >>CLICK HERE<< could help relieving dry eyes syndrome & protect your vision
5 simple exercises to avoid health problems arising from a sedentary lifestyle
Perform yoga. Performing yoga in the evening or morning hours can be beneficial.
Regular strolls. Take a 5-minute stroll for every hour you sit. Instead of walking at a stretch, make sure that you take small breaks out of your work. This will improve blood circulation in the body.
Body stretching. Stretch your legs and arms every hour in office. When you are at home, stretch hip flexors every evening/morning for five minutes per side.
Follow the right sitting posture. During your long sitting hours, make sure you sit in an upright position without crouching. Ensure that you get good back rest with feet flat on the floor.
Neck exercise. Sit straight and drop head slowly to one side, taking your ear towards the shoulder. Make sure that you feel the stretch. Perform this daily for five minutes.