Do you have an office job that requires you to be seated throughout the day? Do you find it difficult to know what and when to eat at the workplace? Constantly being seated at work has been shown to cause an increase in weight and the development of chronic diseases, such as type 2 diabetes and heart problems. Fortunately, with a little planning, making healthy choices in the workplace is definitely achievable.
💢5 Office Workers Health Problems💢
- Eye Strain – Computer usage puts intense demands on our eyes. You may notice that after staring a screen, it takes a moment for the rest of the world to come back into focus. You may also experience watery eyes, blurry vision, or even double vision.
- Cumulative Stress – The stress experienced by an individual as a result of a number of combining factors. These can be directly related to a heavy workload or workplace challenges, or may result from workplace stresses on top of stressors at home that can cause chronic fatigue & disruptions in sleep.
- Poor Concentration & Memory Problem – Forgetfulness is a common complaint among older adults. As we grow older, we experience physiological changes that can cause glitches in brain functions. It takes longer to learn and recall information. Lack of sleep, overworking, and stress can cause brain fog. If left untreated, it can impact quality of your life.
- Anxiety & Insomnia – People who tend to linger on bad or stressful work experiences outside of working hours report more frequent insomnia than those who can successfully shut off these bothersome thoughts.
- Digestive Problem – Medical research shows that spending most of your day seated at a desk is bad for your health and your digestive process specifically. When we’re glued to our laptop, we’re much less active which slows down our digestive system.
Ways To Solve Them?🤔
1️⃣ Eye Strain ?
- Increase intake of Vitamin A, which is essential for good vision and reducing risk of macular degeneration & vision loss.
- Adding Astaxanthin to your diet could be a plus because it may help in reducing eye strain and fatigue. Besides, it can increase blood flow to eye tissues.
- Varies your nutrition intake with Anthocyanin, which packed with antioxidant to protect eyes from UV damage.
- You can also add health supplements that give extra benefits to your eyes such as Omnivizion >>CLICK HERE<< or Brown Rice Cereal >>CLICK HERE<<.
2️⃣ Cumulative Stress ?
- Vitamin B can help prevent anemia that can lead to fatigue and weakness. To add, Vitamin B can also relieve stress & symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Increasing fruits that packed with Vitamin C or Fito-C >>CLICK HERE<< can reduce hormone stress level and control body’s cortisol levels to lowers stress.
3️⃣ Poor Concentration & Memory Problem ?
- Omega-3 fatty acids or Purmarine Fish Oil Plus >>CLICK HERE<< work wonders in optimizing brain function and development.
- Adding food that packed with lecithin such as egg yolk or cooked green vegetables, can increase nerve transmissions in brain & aid cognitive functions.
4️⃣ Anxiety & Insomnia ?
- Supplement such as Rezwel >>CLICK HERE<< enhances Gamma-Aminobutyric (GABA) levels which enables body and mind to relax and have a good rest.
- Calcium intake, Coral Calcium Plus >>CLICK HERE<<, along with magnesium help to nourish nervous system and prevent anxiety with panic attack.
- Tryptophan can boost up happy hormone (serotonin) and decrease anxiety level.
5️⃣ Digestive Problem ?
- Increase intake of dietary fiber will help to regulate bowel movements & keeps digestive system healthy.
- Yogard >>CLICK HERE<< and Yo-Shield >>CLICK HERE<< are probiotics supplements which consist of good bacteria that maintains healthy microflora in your gut.