Most people who have coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) recover completely within a few weeks. Some people even those who had mild versions of the disease, continue to experience symptoms after their initial recovery.
Post COVID Symptoms
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Joint pain
- Chest pain
- Memory, concentration or sleep problems
- Muscle pain or headache
- Loss of smell or taste
- Depression or anxiety
How Immune System Works
When the body senses foreign substances (called antigens), the immune system works to recognize the antigens and get rid of them. Presence of antigens triggering B lymphocytes and start making antibodies (also called immunoglobulins).
These proteins lock onto specific antigens and after they’re made, antibodies usually stay in our bodies in case we have to fight the same germ again.
Are you harming your immune system?
- Unhealthy diet
- Stress & anxiety
- Lack of sleep
- Lack of exercise
What can you do to increase immune system?
- Get enough sleep (at least 8 hours)
- Avoid fried food or very heavy food
- Drink warm water
- Avoid night bath
- Have some weekly light exercise
- Research has shown certain vitamins & minerals can help improve immune response and potentially protect against illness
Say GOODBYE To Weakness!!
Buckle up your immune system with Biobay products, that help to strengthen immune system, optimizes respiratory tract, relief cough, improves gut and heart health.
- Speed up recovery
- Support immune system
- Full of antioxidants, which help protect against illness
- Treat respiratory problems
- Enhances the immune system
- Protects kids from bacteria, virus and influenza
- Combats free radicals to reduce the risk of cell damage
- Enhances immunity
- Improves gut health
- Restores the balance of bacteria in digestive tract
- Helps keep airways open and balance muscus levels
- Supports lung health
- Relief cough
- Supports immune health
- Helps support a healthy blood circulation to the lungs
- Enhance cellular energy
- Support immunity
- Decrease oxidative stress (oxidative stress damage cell and will lead to lifelong disease)